Green UvA Platform is looking for a new social relations!
An exciting new function to fill! We are extending our board to strengthen our connection to the city. As social relations you help students to find the sustainable position that suits them best, be it at one of our partner organisations or somewhere in the city. You are in charge of the sustainable vacancies page, finding funding and the LINK project. To maintain the vacancy page you actively approach sustainable companies, start-ups and initiatives in the city. For the LINK project you work together with other sustainable student organisations in Amsterdam to bring students and local initiatives together. You attend the Monthly Drinks to help students find the place that best suits them.
What we ask
- Strong enthusiasm for sustainability.
- Confidence in approaching sustainable companies, start-ups and initiatives in the city.
- Leadership in a stakeholder conversation.
- Good with people (it’s a cliché because it’s important).
8 hours p/w
What do we offer
- A position in the Green UvA Community and the friends and network that comes with it.
- Contact with many sustainable student organisations.
- Involved with many sustainable activities.
- Support from established sustainability groups at the UvA.
- Collaboration and strategic sessions with other team members who care about sustainability.
A chance to make the world a better place.